The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on How to Perform and Advance Rhythmic Stabilization Drills is now available.
How to Perform and Advance Rhythmic Stabilization Drills
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on How to Perform and Advance Rhythmic Stabilization Drills. Rhythmic stabilization drills have become very popular since I discussed in my DVD Optimal Shoulder Performance several years ago. These are easy and excellent drills to start working on dynamic stabilization. However, I must say over the years I feel like people are getting pretty sloppy with these drills, which essentially makes them much less effective. Just because an exercise is simple, doesn’t mean that we should be sloppy with how we perform. In this inservice presentation, I discuss how to perform rhythmic stabilization drills and all the ways we advance them from simple to advanced.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- Why rhythmic stabilization drills are a great way to start enhancing dynamic stability
- How to perform basic rhythmic stabilizations
- How to advance rhythmic stabilization drills by changing technique variables
- How to know when to advance someone or scale back to get the most out of the drills
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program