This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Erson Religioso III, Jason Ferruggia, and Zach Long.
Inner Circle Updates
My Last webinar recording on “The Science Behind Blood Flow Restriction Training” is available to watch.
This webinar will cover:
- Understand the proposed acute physiologic response to blood flow restriction (BFR) training
- Explain the effectiveness of BFR in promoting muscle hypertrophy, strength gains, and improved performance in both patients with injuries and athletes
- Determine the appropriate parameters for BFR application
- Understand the safety concerns associated with BFR
- My recommendation on affordable BFR devices so you can get started using it too
Not an Inner Circle Member yet?!? In addition to these webinars and this month’s exclusive discount, Inner Circle members have access to years worth of webinars, an exclusive member-only forum to interact, and more!
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this week’s episode of The #AskMikeReinold show we talk about how to treat scapular winging with stiff shoulders, what it’s like to travel with a team as an athletic trainer, and how to treat morning back pain.
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
Stuff You Should Read
A Novel Technique to Improve Lumbar Lateral Shifts
Erson Religioso has an article up on TheManualTherapist.com showing a video about his interesting way to do lumbar lateral shifts:
How to Master Productivity with John Lee Dumas
Jason Ferruggia has Podcast up on JasonFerruggia.com talking with John Lee Dumas about productivity. John has an awesome and extremely popular podcast, I enjoyed this one:
The Best Barbell Rehab Exercises
We are often too afraid to lift weights in rehab. Zach Long has an article up on TheBarBellPhysio.com talking about which barbell exercises to do for rehab: