Find More Great Content
Search All My Past Articles
- Understanding Tommy John Surgery and How to Avoid It
- The Frequency Roundtable, Owning a Gym, The Trainable Exercise Menu
- Baseball Injury Prevention Program, GIRD, and the UCL and Biceps
- Why Do I Have Knee Pain, The Big Sleep Podcast, Steps to Combat Negative Thinking
- ACL and Fatigue, Online Rehab and Fitness Apps, and Treating Subacromial Impingement
Browse Articles By Category
My Educational Products
I offer a wide range of online educational products and programs including my exclusive Inner Circle program.
Click below to learn more about some of my products:
For baseball-related information, I also have a new website for baseball players, parents, coaches, rehab specialist, and strength coaches looking to enhance baseball performance:
Work with Mike Reinold and His Team
Mike is the owner of Champion Physical Therapy and Performance, located in Boston, MA. Champion offers an integrated approach to elite level physical therapy, adult fitness, sports performance, and baseball development. We specialize in helping people optimize their performance.
Click below to learn more about seeing Mike and his team for 1x consultations or ongoing services: