Find More Great Content
Search All My Past Articles
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Intensity of Manual Techniques, Massage Therapist Becoming a PTA
- Sorry, Sitting Isn’t Really Bad for You
- Cardiac Output Training, Shoulder Impingement, Good Or Bad Exercises
- AC Joint Pain, IASTM by Personal Trainers, Adding Performance to Physical Therapy
- 4 Mistakes People Make When Rehabilitating Hamstring Strains
Browse Articles By Category
My Educational Products
I offer a wide range of online educational products and programs including my exclusive Inner Circle program.
Click below to learn more about some of my products:
For baseball-related information, I also have a new website for baseball players, parents, coaches, rehab specialist, and strength coaches looking to enhance baseball performance:
Work with Mike Reinold and His Team
Mike is the owner of Champion Physical Therapy and Performance, located in Boston, MA. Champion offers an integrated approach to elite level physical therapy, adult fitness, sports performance, and baseball development. We specialize in helping people optimize their performance.
Click below to learn more about seeing Mike and his team for 1x consultations or ongoing services: