Find More Great Content
Search All My Past Articles
- Wow, has it been 10 years already?
- How Often Should I Stretch, Patellofemoral Instability: A Consensus Statement, and Analyzing Strength Ratios for Improved Training
- Baseball Episode: Working with Pitching Coaches and Olympic Lifts with Baseball Pitchers
- The Evolution of a Physical Therapist, Dan John, and Arthrokinematics of the Sternoclavicular Joint
- Shoulder Impingement, Squatting Past 90 Degrees, Nutrition for Recovery
Browse Articles By Category
My Educational Products
I offer a wide range of online educational products and programs including my exclusive Inner Circle program.
Click below to learn more about some of my products:
For baseball-related information, I also have a new website for baseball players, parents, coaches, rehab specialist, and strength coaches looking to enhance baseball performance:
Work with Mike Reinold and His Team
Mike is the owner of Champion Physical Therapy and Performance, located in Boston, MA. Champion offers an integrated approach to elite level physical therapy, adult fitness, sports performance, and baseball development. We specialize in helping people optimize their performance.
Click below to learn more about seeing Mike and his team for 1x consultations or ongoing services: