This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Kevin Cann, Tony Gentilcore, and Dean Somerset.
Inner Circle Updates
My Last webinar recording on “The Science Behind Blood Flow Restriction Training” is now available to watch as well.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding the proposed acute physiologic response to blood flow restriction (BFR) training
- Explaining the effectiveness of BFR in promoting muscle hypertrophy, strength gains, and improved performance in both patients with injuries and athletes
- Determining the appropriate parameters for BFR application
- Understanding the safety concerns associated with BFR
- My recommendation on affordable BFR devices so you can get started using it too
Not an Inner Circle Member yet?!? In addition to these webinars and this month’s exclusive discount, Inner Circle members have access to years worth of webinars, an exclusive member-only forum to interact, and more!
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this week’s episode of The #AskMikeReinold show we have another baseball related episode. We talk about restoring GIRD (loss of shoulder IR), using weighted balls during the rehab process, and discuss some PRI techniques for shoulder motion.
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
A Biomechanical Analysis of the Deadlift: Conventional vs Sumo
Kevin Cann has an article up on totalperformancesports.com talking about the differences between deadlifting in the conventional or sumo style:
The Lost Art of Simple
Tony Gentilcore has an article up on tonygentilcore.com talking about how nothing is simple any more, but it could be:
5 Goals, 5 Strategies
Dean Somerset has an article up on deansomerset.com talking about understanding your goal and having a strategy to achieve it: