This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Mike Robertson, Alex Nurse, and Dean Somerset.
Inner Circle Updates
My Last webinar recording on “Integrating Performance Based Physical Therapy” is now available.
This presentation is actually my talk from the recent Champion Bridging the Gap From Rehab to Performance Seminar that we conducted in Boston last month.
This webinar will cover:
- What is “performance therapy”
- The need for a paradigm shift in what we do
- What I look for in my movement assessments
- The components of manual therapy I perform
- How to integrate and maximize your outcomes with corrective exercises
To access the webinar:
Not an Inner Circle Member yet?!? In addition to these webinars and this month’s exclusive discount, Inner Circle members have access to years worth of webinars, an exclusive member-only forum to interact, and more!
Rehabwebinars.com has a new presentation up from Todd R. Hooks on Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Shoulder Pain and SLAP Lesions.
Todd R. Hooks PT, DMT, ATC, OCS, SCS, MOMT, MTC, CSCS, CMTPT, FAAOMPT discusses Non-Operative Rehabilitation of Shoulder Pain and SLAP Lesions. In this presentation, Todd discusses his philosophy on the rehabilitation of the shoulder. This presentation will:
- Overview general assessment.
- Discuss exercises techniques to strengthen the rotator cuff and scapular muscles.
- Discuss evaluation “Traps”.
- Review assessment of cervical radiculopathy.
- Discuss additionally techniques including dry needling, soft tissue mobilization, and manipulations.
Please visit RehabWebinars.com to learn more about joining and accessing this webinar and more than 100 other great webinars:
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this week’s episode of The #AskMikeReinold show we talk about scapular compensation patterns, starting a cash-based PT practice, and our favorite massage techniques
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
5 Updates to My In-Season Training
Mike Robertson has an article up on robertsontrainingsystems.com talking about 5 updates to his in-season training:
Advanced Strength Training For The Feet
Alex Nurse has an article up on drjohnrusin.com talking about working out your feet:
Maybe You Shouldn’t Deadlift From The Floor
Dean Somerset has an article up on deansomerset.com talking about why it’s not good to deadlift from the floor: