This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Kevin Larrabee and the Fitcast podcast, Chris Beardsley, and Tim DiFrancesco.
Inner Circle Updates
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on Enhancing Thoracic Mobility. I’ll be reviewing some of the self mobility and manual therapy techniques I use to enhance thoracic mobility. This webinar will cover:
- The importance of thoracic mobility
- Manual therapy techniques to improve thoracic mobility
- My favorite self mobility drills to improve thoracic mobility on your own
- Correct exercises to enhance movement after gaining thoracic mobility
- How to put it all together to maximize outcomes
To access this webinar:
- You can purchase access to this presentation for only $10, or join my online Inner Circle Mentorship program for only $10/month and gain access to this and ALL my past presentations, product discounts, exclusive content, member only forum, and more!
Rehabwebinars.com has a new presentation up from Glenn S. Fleisig on Guidelines for Youth and High School Baseball.
Glenn S. Fleisig, Ph.D discusses Guidelines for Youth and High School Baseball. In this presentation Dr. Fleisig discusses ASMI and USA baseball guidelines. This presentation will:
- Overview ASMI position statement.
- Discuss cultural differences for baseball guidelines.
- Discuss USA Baseball Medical & Safety Advisory Committee recommendations.
Please visit RehabWebinars.com to learn more about joining and accessing this webinar and more than 100 other great webinars:
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this episode of the #AskMikeReinold show we talk about shutting down inseason athletes, training for rotational velocity, and managing hypermobile athletes.
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
FitCast Podcast Interview
Kevin Larrabee and I chatted on his FitCast podcast:
Why are free weights good, but unstable surfaces bad? (Strength is specific)
Chris Beardsley has an article up on strengthandconditioningresearch.com covering a potentially confusing aspect of weight training.
The Top 3 Offseason Activities Every Athlete Should Prioritize For An Extraordinary Season
Tim DiFrancesco has an article up on tdathletesedge.com talking about some great ideas to keep athletes ready to go for their upcoming seasons.