The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on 5 Keys to Returning to Sport After a Knee Surgery is now available.
5 Keys to Returning to Sport After a Knee Surgery
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on 5 Keys to Returning to Sport After a Knee Surgery. In this presentation, I’m going to review some of the statistics regarding return to play rates and discuss some of the clinical implications. Based on this, we’ll review the 5 keys that I think you need to follow to maximize your outcomes and return to sports, while minimizing your chance of reinjury.
This is an updated version of a past presentation on the keys to ACL rehabilitation, but with some newer research and some broader implications that just ACL. I wanted to provide some updated concepts. The ACL talk still has more specific information, so be sure to check that out too
This webinar series will cover:
- What the latest research is showing about return to play statistics follow knee surgery
- The two keys you should focus on during the first couple of weeks following any knee surgery
- How to structure more advanced strengthening into your rehabilitation programs
- How blood flow restriction training fits into the postoperative rehabilitation process
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program