The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on How to Assess Overhead Shoulder Mobility is now available.
How to Assess Overhead Shoulder Mobility
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is a live demonstration of How to Assess Overhead Shoulder Mobility . In this recording of a live student inservice from Champion, I overview my process for assessing loss of overhead mobility. This is a very common occurrence at Champion and something we do all day. Many people don’t even realize they have a mild loss of mobility.
In this webinar, I’ll cover:
- Why you must look at the shoulder, scapula, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine
- What to look for during active elevation
- How to assess for passive loss of motion
- A couple of easy tweaks to assess if loss of mobility is coming from the joint or soft tissue
- How to teach someone self assessments so they can monitor themselves
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program