The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on How to Diagnose and Treat Hamstring Strains is now available.
How to Diagnose and Treat Hamstring Strains
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on How to Diagnose and Treat Hamstring Strains. In this presentation, I’m going to overview a simple 3 phase approach to rehabilitating hamstring strains. Hamstring strains can be tough, and have a really high recurrence rate. But luckily there are things you can do to assure we are helping the tissue remodel and accept load again.
This webinar will cover:
- The anatomy and injury mechanics behind hamstring strains
- The best way to diagnose and grade hamstring strains
- A 3 phase rehabilitation progression to get back on the field
- What to focus on to reduce recurrent strains in the future
- The postoperative rehabilitation following hamstrings repair
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program