The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on Integrating Performance Based Physical Therapy is now available.
Integrating Performance Based Physical Therapy
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on Integrating Performance Based Physical Therapy. This presentation is actually my talk from the recent Champion Bridging the Gap From Rehab to Performance Seminar that we conducted in Boston last month.
I wanted to share this with Inner Circle members as I feel the topic is important as performance based therapy is definitely the future of our professions. Performance therapy is something that is performed to help people optimize themselves and improve performance, no matter what performance means to you. You don’t need to be injured to benefit from performance therapy. This is a lot of what we do at Champion and something that I really wanted to share.
We are actually going to be releasing an online version of the Champion Bridging the Gap From Rehab to Performance Seminar, which will include this presentation, plus others from Lenny Macrina, Dave Tilley, Rob Sutton, and Kiefer Lammi.
Inner Circle members can access my talk now, and get early access to purchase the seminar. Everyone else will have to wait until the official launch next week! Plus, if you’d like to purchase the seminar, I also have a $10 off coupon just for Inner Circle members. All the links will be in the Inner Circle Dashboard.
This webinar will cover:
- What is “performance therapy”
- The need for a paradigm shift in what we do
- What I look for in my movement assessments
- The components of manual therapy I perform
- How to integrate and maximize your outcomes with corrective exercises
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program