The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on “The Science Behind Blood Flow Restriction Training” is now available.
The Science Behind Blood Flow Restriction Training
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on The Science Behind Blood Flow Restriction Training. This is a presentation by one of our past students at Champion, Chris Cutsail. We have started using blood flow restriction training at Champion and tasked Chris with the project of summarizing the available research on the safety and efficacy. He did an amazing job.
This webinar will cover:
- Understand the proposed acute physiologic response to blood flow restriction (BFR) training
- Explain the effectiveness of BFR in promoting muscle hypertrophy, strength gains, and improved performance in both patients with injuries and athletes
- Determine the appropriate parameters for BFR application
- Understand the safety concerns associated with BFR
- My recommendation on affordable BFR devices so you can get started using it too
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program