The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members is now available below.
How to Treat Internal Impingement of the Shoulder
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is part 2 of my series on internal impingement of the shoulder. I thought this was such a large subject that I wanted to separate them into two different webinars, one discussing what internal impingement is and how to make an accurate diagnosis. Click here to view part 1 on the Diagnosis of Internal Impingement.
Once you understand that, you can develop a treatment strategy for internal impingement, which is part 2 of this webinar series. Here is just a few of the things we covered:
- The principles of treating the overhead athlete with internal impingement
- What to do initially and what to focus on before progressing their program
- What to do instead of aggressively stretching the shoulder
- The one key are to focus on when treating internal impingement
- When to know when to begin throwing and when to begin pitching
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program.