Limited mobility of the thoracic spine is a common finding and something that tends to get worse over time. To me, it’s one of those “use it or lose it” types of mobility in the body. Several issues can occur from limited thoracic mobility, such as shoulder, neck, and even low back pain.
Thoracic mobility drills are common, but only part of the puzzle. I have a new presentation where I’ll be reviewing some of the self mobility, manual therapy techniques, and corrective exercises I use to enhance thoracic mobility.
Enhancing Thoracic Mobility
This presentation will cover:
- The importance of thoracic mobility
- Manual therapy techniques to improve thoracic mobility
- My favorite self mobility drills to improve thoracic mobility on your own
- Correct exercises to enhance movement after gaining thoracic mobility
- How to put it all together to maximize outcomes
Access the Presentation
You can purchase access to this presentation for only $10, or join my online Inner Circle Mentorship program for only $10/month and gain access to this and ALL my past presentations, product discounts, exclusive content, member only forum, and more!
- Current Inner Circle members can click here to access the webinar
- You can purchase access to this presentation for only $10 or…
- Join my Inner Circle to access all my webinars and much more for only $10/month